Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tickle me!

I love to tickle my children when they were young (like below 6).

When I am changing them, and about to take off their T-shirt, I would ask them to raise their arms and I would raise my own arms to show them what I wanted them to do. And then I would tickle their arm pits.

The kids love it.

When K1 was younger, he would raise his arms and I would tickle him. And he would protest, I would say sorry but I will tickle again. This could repeat for a few times until I decided to stop. And then I will say : ok I promise not to tickle you. And then I will really stop, because I said "promise" - and I wanted to build that 'trust' when I say 'promise'.

With K2, he would raise his arms and I would tickle him. And he would protest, I would say sorry but I will tickle again. About the second or third time after I said, put up your hands, and I raise my hands to show him what to do, the little bugger actually tickled me back! It left me laughing so hard because I really didn't expect that!

I am now into tickling little K3.

Wonder if she will be ............

a straightforward guy like her big brother?

or a more streetsmart one like her second brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment