Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Want vs Need

I am thinking of buying a car.

Actually I have been thinking of buying a car for years. But I could not find the right reason for it. A few years ago, I had no money but that did not stop me from wanting to have my own car. Now that I have some spare cash, I am wondering if I should do it.

I recall talking to my girlfriend about 2 years back. She had just bought a Nissan Latio - her advice was to "Go for it! Life is short!".

Still I could not make up my mind.

Afterall, my office is one bus-stop OR 8-minutes walk from my home.

Do I need a car? Is it a need or a want? :-)

Does God answers need or does He answer my wants too?

Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want.

I guess He answers my wants too. Hooray!!!

I am going to buy a car.


No comments:

Post a Comment